• Home
  • Marriage or cohabitation

What to do in case of cohabitation or marriage?

Do you have plans to live together with your partner? Or is a wedding planned? CM is your partner!

For personal information about your file, you can make an appointment at CM or ask your question at a reception desk.

Living together

    You don't have to do anything yourself. CM is automatically informed that you are living together.

    Do you live together at the same address without making a declaration of legal cohabitation with your local authority? Please let CM know as soon as possible , by telephone or email .


    You don't have to do anything yourself. CM will automatically be informed of your marriage.

    Not yet connected?

    Your partner (and you) can join CM. Completing this form or contacting CM is sufficient.