- The website provides the most complete and correct overview of the CM services and benefits. They are subject to approval by the Health Insurance Fund Control Service. However, it is not possible to include all details. For a detailed description, only the articles of association are legally valid.
- Not all provisions can be mentioned for the items about health insurance either. For detailed information, please contact your local CM consultant.
- Changes to the health insurance and to the package of CM services and benefits will be implemented as soon as possible. New CM services and benefits do not have retroactive effect, unless stated in the articles of association.
- No rights or claims can be derived from the information, calculations and advice stated on the site. In case of doubt or dispute, only the articles of association and internal regulations apply.
- Limitation period
The right to a refund expires after two years, unless otherwise stated in the articles of association.
- Only for CM members
The CM services and benefits are aimed at CM members, both beneficiaries and dependents. To enjoy a benefit, the person directly involved must be affiliated with CM. A CM benefit is only granted if the person concerned is in order with the payment of the CM contribution.
- Health information
The health section is purely informative and in no way replaces the advice of healthcare providers.
The site contains links to other websites. CM is not liable for the content of these sites.
You can download, copy and print the information for free for personal use. Provided the source is acknowledged, it may also be published or distributed for non-profit activities. However, the information may not be commercialized without the prior written consent of CM.
- Online payments
For online payments, the amount is immediately debited to your credit card.
The site falls under the application of Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, only the Belgian courts have jurisdiction.
- For CM members and non-members
The activities are open to CM members and non-members. CM members who are in order with the payment of the CM contribution sometimes enjoy a preferential rate.
- Protection of personal data
- CM is committed to safeguarding and protecting your privacy. She considers the information you provide as confidential information that she does not keep longer than necessary. It includes the data that you expressly provide and the data that you do not expressly provide but that is collected automatically, such as your IP address, the browser type and operating system of your computer, the number of visits and the pages visited. Your contact details will under no circumstances be passed on to third parties.
- The personal data you provide will be used to manage your registrations for the activities of CM and related organizations.
- In some cases, CM may pass on your name and first name to an external teacher with whom CM collaborates for the smooth running of its activities. CM, on the other hand, never passes on your contact details (address, e-mail address, telephone number) to third parties without your express permission.
- You can request and change stored data in the registration system at any time. After any cancellation, the personal data will in principle be retained so that we can further inform you about this activity or similar activities. This data can be deleted upon explicit request.
- If you participate in a webinar, it may be recorded. You agree that the chosen name will be visible on the recording to the other participants. We recommend that you use a fictitious name or just your first name or initials. All registered participants will receive the link to the recorded webinar, which will be made available for a maximum of one week. During a webinar, the voice and video functions of the participants will normally not be activated by the organizer.
- For more information about your privacy, please consult our privacy statement .
- Cancellation rules
The cancellation rules below apply to all activities (information sessions, workshops, courses) for which the participation fee must be transferred in advance (with the exception of specific statements applicable to certain activities).
- The participant cancels up to five calendar days before the start of the activity: the full participation fee will be refunded.
- The participant cancels less than five working days before the start of the activity: an administration fee of 25% will be charged; 75% of the participation fee will be refunded.
- The participant does not show up and has not notified: no refund is possible.
- The participant drops out during a workshop series or course consisting of several sessions: the remaining sessions will only be refunded in case of medical reasons (a medical certificate serves as proof).
- Online sessions, such as webinars, are never refundable after registration.