The structure of CM
CM Vlaanderen, CM for short, is part of the CM-MC group together with MC.
The CM-MC group is the group of entities that are responsible for the daily operation of CM, among others.
In addition, CM is legally part of the Landsbond der Christelijke Mutualiteiten (LCM - National Association of Christian Mutualities), which covers two regional health funds:
- CM Flanders (CM)
- Mutualité Chrétienne Francophone et Germanophone (MC)
The management team of the CM-MC group is led by the national chairman, Luc Van Gorp.
|Chair||Luc Van Gorp|
|General Manager Group Services||Kathleen Desmedt|
|General Manager Federal Compulsory Health Insurance||Ingrid Fleurquin|
|General Manager CM Flanders||Bart De Ruysscher|
|General Manager MC||Alexandre Verhamme|
Management of CM Flanders
|General manager||Bart De Ruysscher|
|Director of Business Development and Innovation||Steven Hermans|
|Director CM Insurance||Wim Henkens|
|Director of Services and Assistance||Kris Vanden Avijle|
|Director of Financial Management & Heritage, General Management, Organization and HR||Hilde DeWolf|
|Director of Health, Wellbeing and Participation||Ann Baeyens|
The statutory bodies
The three legal entities LCM, CM and MC each have a general meeting and a board of directors .
- Chairman LCM: Luc Van Gorp
- Chairman CM: Wouter Degrève
- Chairman MC: Claude Rolin
Order of a general meeting
The general meeting is the highest statutory governing body. It is elected every six years and meets at least once a year.
- Approves accounts and budget.
- Launches new national/regional initiatives.
- Decides on the amendment of the articles of association, on the proposal of the board of directors.
- Elects the members of the board of directors.
- Appoints company auditors.
- Has a signaling and guiding role in the field of health and disability insurance (federal, regional).
- Approves cooperation agreements with non-profit organizations.
Mission of a board of directors (governing body)
The board of directors is a statutory governing body that is elected every six years and meets at least four times a year.
- Discusses accounts and budget.
- Performs policy preparation work for the general meeting.
- Approves the creation of new services (federal, regional).
- Prepares the report on cooperation agreements with the non-profit organizations and MOBs.
CM Flanders also has the following mutual assistance societies (MOB), each with their own statutory bodies:
- MOB Insurance CM Flanders (optional insurance)
- MOB CM-Zorgkas Flanders (health insurance)
For LCM & CM Flanders:
- Aeropolis, Haachtsesteenweg 579, 1031 Brussels - Schaarbeek