Beware of phishing. CM never sends you e-mails with requests to alter your personal details. How can you spot a fake e-mail?

What to do when you move?

After you have reported your change of address to your municipality and a local police officer has visited, CM will automatically receive your new address.

In principle, you do not have to report your change of address. Is your family composition also changing? Check whether or not you need to notify CM:

Do forward your new address if you are incapacitated for work or if you feel it is necessary for CM to know your new address immediately. It is also best to give us a heads up if you are moving abroad , as this will affect your membership with CM. This is possible with the contact form .