Change bank account number
What do you need to do if your bank account number changes?
You can change your bank account number for both refunds and payments of contributions and premiums.
Tip : Are you changing banks and therefore changing your account number? Then you can count on the Bank Switching service. Your new account number will then be automatically passed on to us.
There you can indicate that current direct debits should also be transferred to the new account number.
- For your CM membership contribution
- Complete the document 'SEPA direct debit mandate - member contribution' .
- For your health insurance premium
- Online: Log in to ' My CM ' and surf to the 'Domiciliation health insurance premium' application. You can change the account number that you use for direct debit and manage or stop your direct debit.
- On paper: complete the document 'SEPA direct debit mandate - Flemish social protection healthcare premium' .
- For the premium of CM-Hospitaalplan , CM-Hospitaalfix (Extra) or CM-MediKo Plan
- Complete the document 'SEPA direct debit mandate - CM insurance' .