Borrowing or purchasing home care aids
You can easily borrow aids from home care stores, pharmacies or Goed's website. The offer consists of the themes 'Living and sleeping', 'Mobility', 'Pregnancy and children', 'Sports and rehabilitation' and 'Allergy and respiratory tract'.
Until the end of 2023, rental costs above 200 euros per calendar year will be borne by CM, except for the rental of a personal alarm, anti-bedsore mattress, hilothermal device, uroflow meter/urine meter and scooter rental.
From January 1, 2024*, all rental costs in the care room category (hospital bed with accessories, hoist and transfer board) above 250 euros per calendar year will be borne by CM.
The rental rate is charged per month started, starting from the first rental day and regardless of the number of days rented.
- Large aids can be delivered and collected from home . A fee is charged per journey.
- Goed requires a guarantee for certain resources.
- For hygienic reasons, you have to buy small attachments for some products.
What are the conditions?
- You are a member of CM.
- A one-time medical certificate is required for the purchase of anti-decubitus material (material to prevent pressure sores).
* Subject to approval by the Health Insurance Fund Control Service.