Graduating soon?

As soon as you start working, receive unemployment benefits or turn 25, you must join in your own name.

As a student, you are normally affiliated with a health insurance fund as a dependent through your parents. If you are graduating soon, you must register as a beneficiary yourself.

Fill in your details below and we will send you the necessary documents when you graduate.

Vermoedelijk afstudeerjaar
Vermoedelijke afstudeermaand