Small children often have more medical costs. That is why you will be reimbursed for part of the co-payment for doctor visits for young children.
CM reimburses 75 percent of children's co-payments for outpatient medical care in Belgium by general practitioners and medical specialists. This concerns consultations and home visits from January 1, 2023 for children up to and including the age of six .
Is your child entitled to an increased allowance? CM will then reimburse the full co-payment.
There is no refund for:
- fee supplements requested on top of the established rates;
- surcharge charged by emergency services;
- permanence surcharge charged by a doctor who does not manage your global medical file.
What should you do?
You don't have to do anything yourself. The co-payment is automatically transferred every quarter.
Period in which certificates are submitted and processed:
January 1 - March 31 | May
April 1 - June 30 | August
July 1 - September 30 | November
October 1 - December 31 | February
What are the conditions?
- Your child is a CM member.
- Your child is younger than seven years old at the time of medical care.
- The medical care is part of outpatient care.
- The co-payment is not reimbursed by the maximum invoice or other insurance.
- The refund applies to services from January 1, 2023.