Beware of phishing. CM never sends you e-mails with requests to alter your personal details. How can you spot a fake e-mail?

Apply for the European Health Insurance Card

If you need the European Health Insurance Card, the My CM app is sufficient in most cases. If you still need a physical card, you can request one here.

The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is personal and can be used during a temporary stay abroad. The card proves that you have health insurance in order. Not everyone needs to take this card with them. Moreover, the digital version in your My CM app is usually sufficient.

Read all about the EHIC and who should definitely take the card with them.

Do you still need a physical card? Then request this in time . You will receive them by post approximately two weeks after the application. To submit the application, you must log in to My CM.