Are you a wheelchair user? Then you can count on CM-Rolwagenvervoer for hospital visits, hairdressing appointments or your shopping.
For the time being, the CM wheelchair transport service only exists in Limburg and South-West Flanders.
You request wheelchair transport
You do this at least four working days in advance via the Zorglijn in West Flanders or Limburg.
You pay an affordable price
By organizing this service through volunteers and investing in it as CM, the cost is extra low.
- administration costs of 2 euros per trip;
- mileage allowance of 0.60 euros per kilometer driven (only loaded kilometers);
- waiting fee of 3 euros per hour started.
What are the conditions?
- You are a member of CM.
- You can't drive yourself.
- You are wheelchair dependent.
- This concerns individual transport.
- The volunteer is not allowed to perform any nursing actions.
- Transport of persons receiving oxygen therapy or having an IV is not possible.
- For oncological treatments, hospital consultations and kidney dialysis you can contact non-urgent patient transport.