CM provides reimbursement for foot care to diabetes patients, performed by a pedicure or podiatrist.
As a diabetes patient you receive 5 euros per session of foot care by a pedicure or podiatrist. In total you get up to 20 euros per year.
What are the conditions?
- You will not receive any reimbursement from your health insurance.
- You meet one of the following conditions:
- you have approval from the consulting physician for follow-up via a diabetes agreement;
- a type 2 diabetes care program has been started for you;
- you are eligible for the type 2 diabetes care model;
- you have been admitted to the 'Education and self-care' program.