Do you have type 2 diabetes? Then it is important to take good care of your feet.
You are entitled to a reimbursement of two consultations per year with a podiatrist.
You pay the podiatrist 34.15 euros for a consultation.
- You will be reimbursed 25.62 euros.
- Your co-payment (your own share) is 8.53 euros.
Do you have increased compensation ?
- You will be reimbursed 30.74 euros.
- Your co-payment (your own share) is 3.41 euros.
Your podiatrist will provide a certificate
After the consultation, your podiatrist will give you a 'certificate of assistance provided'. Stick a yellow sticker on this.
Provide CM with the certificate
You do this via a CM mailbox in your area.
You will receive your refund
You will receive your refund on the account number known to us.
What are the conditions?
- Your podiatrist is recognized by the Riziv.
- The consultations are prescribed by your treating physician.
- You are included in a care program , care model or diabetes convention.
- You have an increased risk of foot wounds (risk class 1, 2a, 2b or 3).