Incapacitated for work: assistance from third parties

Are you incapacitated for work and do you have difficulty performing normal daily activities? You may be entitled to a fixed allowance for third party assistance.

CM provides reimbursement for third party assistance, along with disability benefits, for every day except Sunday. This concerns a fixed daily amount of 28.24 euro that is not taxable .

Important : upon admission to a hospital, ROB, RVT or PVT, you lose the right to the 'Third-party assistance' reimbursement from the third month onwards. After discharge she will be paid again.

What should you do?

Please contact your local CM counselor or Social Work department if you think you are eligible for a refund.