Do you suffer from persistent problems falling asleep and staying asleep? Then there may be chronic insomnia. In that case, sleep therapy can help you.
CBT-I stands for 'cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia'. It is a sleep training that addresses chronic insomnia or insomnia. You learn to look at your sleep differently again. Scientific research shows that this therapy leads to the best and most long-lasting results.
CM will reimburse you a maximum of 60 euros per calendar year if you follow CBT-I sleep training:
- at a recognized sleep center in a group setting;
- as individual sleep therapy;
- or in a digital sleep program.
Sleep therapy recognized sleep center
You don't have to do anything for sleep therapy in a recognized sleep center . CM will transfer the refund to your account after completion of the group guidance.
What are the conditions?
- The treatment according to the CBT-i method must be done by a recognized sleep expert.
- At least 6 sessions for individual sleep therapy or at least 6 modules for digital sleep programs.
- At least one personal contact with a digital sleep program.
- Digital sleep programs or online sleep therapy sessions are done via a secure online communication channel.