Vaccines with CM reimbursement
CM and your health insurance will reimburse a number of vaccines. After all, a small injection can prevent a lot of trouble.
Ask your pharmacist for a certificate
When purchasing the vaccine, ask your pharmacist for a BVAC certificate stating the vaccine purchased and the price paid.
You will receive the refund
CM will transfer the refund to your account.
What are the conditions?
- You are a CM member.
- The vaccine was purchased on or after January 1, 2023.
- Additional conditions depending on the vaccine:
- vaccine against pneumococcal: you have an increased risk of a pneumococcal infection or you belong to a risk group as described by the Superior Health Council;
- vaccine against meningococcus B and ACWY: child or young person is entitled to the Growth Package or is registered as a dependent, and belongs to one of the target groups as defined by the Superior Health Council;
- rotavirus vaccine: you will receive compensation from your health insurance;
- vaccine against human papillomavirus (HPV): you belong to one of the target groups as defined by the Superior Health Council.
- The reimbursement does not apply if you are entitled to a free vaccine as part of a government vaccination campaign.
Looking for more information? Be sure to take a look at the following pages: