Beware of phishing. CM never sends you e-mails with requests to alter your personal details. How can you spot a fake e-mail?

Unable to work and on holiday

Are you disabled and do you receive benefits? Then you can't just go on holiday.

CM - jouw gezondheidsfonds

Depending on your destination, you must first obtain permission from the advising doctor. In some cases it is sufficient to simply notify the doctor.

EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland

Are you incapacitated for work and are you going on holiday to a country in the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland ? Please inform the advising doctor using this form , no later than fifteen days before you leave.

Important : this obligation also applies to a holiday in Belgium.

Other country

If your travel destination is in another country, or in several countries both inside and outside Europe, you must obtain permission from the advising doctor before you leave. You can do this using this form . Request permission no later than fifteen days before your departure, so that you will receive it on time.

If you apply in the first year of illness, the period of your stay abroad must be fully covered by a certificate of incapacity for work.

Leaving soon?

You can only use the forms to report holidays that are more than fifteen days in the future. Are you leaving sooner? Contact CM by phone .

Serious illness - Mutas

Do you have a serious illness that could develop unfavorably in the short term? Then it is advisable to ask your doctor for a certificate that your foreign holiday is permitted. In the event of an admission to hospital or other urgent medical expenses, the Mutas emergency center can request this certificate. Always save Mutas's telephone number in your mobile phone: + 32 2 272 09 00.